Skip to content
Magnesium sulfate safety
magnesium sulfate safty
Fire: Non-flammable Fire is caused toxic fumes. Swallowing and digestion: Abdominal cramps and Diarrhea.
Eye contact: Use protective glasses.
Swallowing and Digestion: Smoking, drinking and eating is prohibited.
Respiratory tract: Local sucking ventilation
Fire: The use of all kinds of blowing up materials is allowed.
Respiratory contact: fresh air – rest.
Skin contact: Rinse skin with water.
Eye contact: Wash the eyes with water for 15 minutes. Refer to the treatment center. Swallowing and digestion: Wash mouth with water. Take medical treatment.
Contac us for More Information
تماس با ما
Call Now Button
Go to Top